Boilers can be temperamental if you don’t treat them right. If they don’t get seen to and taken care of by the right people, they can quickly backfire and cause you a lot of problems. We here at JustBoilers.com understand this better than anyone else, so we dedicate a trained group of individuals to service boilers all over London. Our regular servicing means your boiler will be taken care of, always maintaining perfect working condition. We will come to your location, check the condition of the boiler (making sure to repair any faults it has), and be on our way.
Do you need a boiler service in London?
Maintain your boiler…
Servicing a boiler requires a lot of different things. A steady hand, a person that has been trained to deal with any issue or problem, and a precise set of tools. This being the case, a lot of other services loathe their servicing visits, not us. We know that if we maintain fantastic servicing standards, our customers won’t have to worry about a thing. And that’s what we want.
- A regular service check means your boiler will always be up to standard, checked and processed by professionals. Enabling you to get on with your life and relax while at home, not constantly on edge, hearing strange noises from your heaters and basement!
- We’re aware that people live unique and unpredictable lives. That’s why we organise our checks and appointments around what best suits you, you’re in control. We want it to be at a good time for you, so you’re relaxed when we carry out our work.
- JustBoilers.com don’t just provide a reliable and regular check-up service. We also provide an installation service, as well as both a repair and emergency repair service. So you only need one number in your phone when it comes to boilers.
No more quick fixes, with consistent and thorough servicing.
At what regularity can you come and check a boiler?
Our regularity is completely dependent on the needs of the customer. If you are worried or stressed about your boiler, we can come and visit a bit more often than usual. If you don’t have much trouble with it, we can set a check up for the next year. It’s flexible, which helps you!
How regularly should I get my boiler serviced?
We would recommend to anyone that they shouldn’t go more than a year without getting their boiler serviced. This sort of time window usually enables you to have a fully-working boiler, and ensures that any problems are ironed out regularly.
How much does a boiler cost?
A standard boiler costs roughly around £2000, with high efficiency models reaching up to around £5000. Just from these prices we can see it is imperative to get your boiler serviced regularly, and by a team of professionals.
What Our Service Involves
Services keep your boiler healthy and prevent breakdowns from occurring in the long run by identifying and resolving potential issues early. Checks are recommended by manufacturers as often as once a year, but if you’re not sure when your boiler check is due then give us a call today.
What we check:
- Boiler fired to identify any faults
- Check all main boiler components: burner, heat exchanger, spark electrode
- Check flue terminals and internal flue components are sealed properly
- Check that burner is burning efficiently using a flue gas analyser
- Boiler parts cleaned if necessary
- Gas tightness test conducted to ensure no gas leaks
- Boiler casing checked to see it’s properly sealed
We will diagnose and discuss your boiler problems in plain English, and agree the appropriate solution with transparent pricing, timing and ongoing support. And we’ll have your hot water back up and running in no time.