Boilers can be temperamental if you don’t treat them right. If they don’t get seen to by the right people, they can often backfire, causing you a lot of expensive problems. Here at JustBoilers.com, we understand this better than anyone else. And that’s why our dedicated team of boiler experts are on hand to carry out your professional boiler service in London.
Why do you need a boiler service?
Servicing your boiler regularly brings a world of benefits. Keep your heating system in perfect condition by checking and maintaining it with an annual service. A regular boiler service from one of our engineers will allow you to rest easy, knowing that your boiler is in good hands. It will also significantly reduce the risk of surprise breakdowns further down the line.
Wherever you are in London, we will come out to your property to do your boiler service. We’ll carry out our checks, repairing any faults that we may find, and then be on our way.
Call us to book your boiler service today
Do you need a boiler service in London?
A boiler service requires a lot of different things. A steady hand, a highly trained expert and a precise set of tools. For this reason, a lot of other companies loathe their service visits, but not us. We understand that by maintaining a fantastic boiler service standard, we can potentially save our customers a huge amount of time and effort in the long-term.
- A boiler service by a professional ensures your boiler is kept up to standard – allowing you to relax without strange noises from your heating system keeping you on edge!
- With a regular boiler service check from one of our team, you can drastically reduce the chances of a fault, breakdown or failure occurring at the most inconvenient time.
- With us, you’re in complete control. We’re aware that people live unique and unpredictable lives, that’s why we organise our boiler service appointments at a time that best suits you.
- You only need one number in your phone when it comes to boilers. At JustBoilers.com, we don’t just provide a reliable and regular boiler service. We also provide boiler installation, as well as both a repair and emergency repair service. Whatever your boiler needs, we’ll have you covered.
No more quick fixes, here at JustBoilers.com we pride ourselves on carrying out consistent and thorough boiler servicing all across London.
How much does a boiler service cost?
The cost of a brand new boiler can vary quite significantly, depending on your requirements. Standard systems start from around £2,000, but some of the most efficient and powerful new boilers can command prices of up to £5,000. So, if your existing system is working well and fulfilling your needs – it’s important to keep it that way!
Boilers can be enormously expensive to replace if they break down completely, but in most cases such a situation can be avoided with regular maintenance. A regular boiler service will ensure any problems are picked up and resolved quickly, before they cause damage to your boiler.
Our engineers provide a full service for £85+VAT. We also offer a boiler service with a landlord’s certificate for £120+VAT. Both options will diagnose any problems, and our engineers will discuss these with you in plain English, providing fast solutions, ongoing support and transparent pricing to help get your hot water back on in no time.
What Our London Boiler Service Involves
By identifying and resolving any issues early on, our services checks help to keep your boiler healthy and reduce the chances of a severe breakdown occurring in the future. Boiler service checks are recommended by manufacturers as often as once a year, but if you’re not sure when your next service is due then give us a call today.
What we check in the boiler service:
- Boiler fired to identify any faults
- Check all main boiler components: burner, heat exchanger, spark electrode
- Check flue terminals and internal flue components are sealed properly
- Check that burner is burning efficiently using a flue gas analyser
- Boiler parts cleaned if necessary
- Gas tightness test conducted to ensure no gas leaks
- Boiler casing checked to see it’s properly sealed
Gas safe registered heating engineers
All of our engineers are gas safe registered, and carry gas safe register ID cards. Our professional team has the experience and knowledge to provide a wide range of different boiler services, and we’re here to take the stress out of having your boiler serviced or repaired. Every member of our servicing team is fully qualified to carry all of our boiler services, and can fix and service any gas appliances.
Boiler Service FAQs
How regularly can you come and carry out a boiler service check?
Our regularity is completely dependent on the needs of the customer. If you are worried about your boiler, we can come and visit whenever you need us. Otherwise, we can schedule a check up for the next year. It’s flexible to suit your needs!
How regularly should I get a full boiler service?
We would recommend that no one should go for more than a year without getting their boiler serviced. This way, you can be sure that any problems are ironed out regularly, so you can maintain a fully-working boiler.
How much does a boiler cost?
A standard boiler costs roughly around £2000, with high efficiency models reaching up to around £5000. Boilers can be expensive to replace, which is why it’s crucial to receive a regular boiler service, carried out by a team of qualified engineers.
We will diagnose and discuss your boiler problems in plain English, providing fast solutions, ongoing support and transparent pricing to help get your hot water back on in no time.