If you are in need of a boiler, JustBoilers.com provide a quick, reliable and trustworthy boiler installation service, anywhere in London. It can be complex trying to organise every aspect of a boiler installation yourself, but with JustBoilers.com you don’t need to worry! Our team are fully trained individuals and are more than ready to get you up and running. Just give us the location and the details, we will get out to you and install a new, state-of-the-art boiler. We care about affordable boiler services and installation, that’s why you need us!
Using JustBoilers.com service, you’ll find that we push ourselves that much further than our competitors. Our trained professionals aren’t happy with giving the paying customer bad service, and an even worse boiler. That’s why from the start to the end of any installation process, we make sure to provide a top-quality service. We pride ourselves on our service which stands out from the rest.
- We listen carefully and understand our customers’ requirements for each individual job. If you need us on a certain day or time, we can adapt the job to suit you. It’s your boiler, so you are completely in charge of its installation.
- We take our time to make sure every boiler we fit is completely up to code and running perfectly. Each job is as important as the next, we don’t rush around. We take time and implement precision so you can be sure that your boiler will be fully functioning.
- We make sure to provide a service so tight, you needn’t worry or stress over installation! Whether it is your house, or you are a landlord having a tenants property refurbished, we promise to handle the whole process.
We’re the experts, let us handle it.
Do you need a new boiler?
Your old boiler isn’t meeting your daily needs, the repairs are piling up, and so are the bills. It may not be economically viable to repair, and a new boiler is by far the best option.
1) Call us to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you.
2) We assess your needs and usage for free before recommending the best options for you and agreeing a fixed price quote.
3) We install the boiler on your chosen date. We will be clean, tidy and will arrange for your old boiler to be disposed of to a recycling facility.
4) Call us 24/7 for ongoing support.
At JustBoilers.com we understand the impact a broken or misbehaving boiler can have on your life. Our highly skilled team of Gas Safe certified engineers specialise in repairing all types and brands of boilers.
How long does it take to install a new boiler?
We’ll always aim to get your new boiler installed in 1 day, meaning minimum disruption to you because during that time there will be no hot water or heating. However, sometimes this does take longer, usually no longer than 3 days. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way, from first inspection and throughout the job to let you know exactly what the impact of the installation will be.
Common Questions & Queries
Yes, the whole of our team are fully licensed. We are completely qualified to carry out any boiler service. We only send out fully licensed people to install your boiler.
We always aim to quote our customers for the work we do before carrying it out. What’s even better is you’ll find our quotes affordable and fair.
The length of the installation depends on where the boiler is being installed and when. But we strive to work both as quickly and as precisely as possible.
Our Gas Safe engineers can fit most types of boilers, whether gas, electric, commercial, pool, conventional or combi. We also are fully trained to install boilers from manufacturers Worcester, Vaillant, Baxi and Ideal, amongst others.
Of course! We know boilers inside out and how different makes and models will perform for your requirements. Feel free to ask our engineers for advise on the best boiler for your home.
We offer extended warranties across boiler manufacturers, give us a call to find out what is available to you.
Definitely. Boiler installations can be expensive, we understand this and want to keep you fully informed of the process and costs. Simply book an Engineer Home Visit, who will come out completely free of charge, assess the work and provide you with a fixed price quote.