Do you need a new boiler installation in Wandsworth, SW11 or SW18?
When it comes to Wandsworth boiler installation, JustBoilers.com is streets ahead of the competition. Not only do we offer a low boiler install cost so that you can get a new efficient boiler for your home at a price that suits your budget, but we are also SW18 Gas Safe Registered Engineers, so you can have the peace of mind of knowing that your gas boiler replacement is being carried out by a team that have your safety in mind.
We are independent boiler replacement specialists, and repair specialists which means and that all of our advice is entirely impartial so that you can find the efficient central heating system for your property that perfectly meets your requirements without any bias towards a particular make or model. We can carry out boiler fitting with any type of boiler to get your home warm and comfortable once more.
Boilers over 10 years old waste a lot of valuable energy, in terms of cost and environmental impact, in fact many older boilers convert as little as 60% of the fuel they use into heat.
Utilising the latest that technology has to offer, modern condensing boilers improve efficiency to over 90% which could save you a minimum of 30% on your heating bills. Condensing boilers now come in many variations and to see which product will best suit you.
When you think it’s time for a change, it normally is.
Your old boiler isn’t meeting your daily needs, the repairs are piling up, and so are the bills. It may not be economically viable to repair, and a new boiler is by far the best option.
Call JustBoilers.com in Wandsworth today and find out how we can help you.
Benefits of a new boiler
- You can utilise the improvements in technology provided by the manufacturer of new boilers
- More efficient central heating system. Heating accounts for about 60 per cent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
- Energy bills are reduced as the efficiency increases with a SEDBUK A-rating boiler.
- Reduction in boiler maintenance
- Have readily available parts
- Your boiler will be registered with Gas Safe
- You will receive a guarantee for your boiler
Boiler Servicing Available in Wandsworth, SW11 and SW18
The benefits of effective boiler servicing are widespread. If your commercial gas appliances are regularly serviced, you can take significant steps towards extending the life of your appliances along with ensuring that the levels of efficiency and effectiveness are greatly increased. It is also worth bearing in mind that commercial boiler / appliance breakdowns cost both time and money.
We are specialists in servicing Industrial and commercial boilers so that they work to their optimum levels. This will always prove to be a sound investment, as it will dramatically reduce the chance of requiring an emergency call out, which is very expensive and it will also extend the life of your system so guaranteed to save your business money in the long run.
Checks are recommended by manufacturers, so if you’re not sure when your boiler check is due then give us a call today.
Services keep your boiler healthy and prevent breakdowns from occurring in the long run.
What we check:
- Boiler fired to identify any faults
- Check all main boiler components: burner, heat exchanger, spark electrode
- Check flue terminals and internal flue components are sealed properly
- Check that burner is burning efficiently using a flue gas analyser
- Boiler parts cleaned if necessary
- Gas tightness test conducted to ensure no gas leaks
- Boiler casing checked to see it’s properly sealed
What your local Wandsworth boiler installation engineers include as standard
- Call us to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you.
- We assess your needs and usage for free before recommending the best options for you and agreeing a fixed price quote.
- We install the boiler on your chosen date. We will be clean, tidy and will arrange for your old boiler to be disposed of to a recycling facility.
- Call us 24/7 for ongoing support.
For all boiler installations, we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
- Remove defective boiler
- Fully flush central heating system
- Supply & fit new boiler
- Fill out all guarantees, register gas boiler with Gas Safe Register
- Clean & tidy all work areas and the removal of waste products from site to be recycled
- All materials uses are best quality
- *Dependent on gas supply adequacy – additional pipe work may be required
You’ll find that our rates are competitive compared to other London based companies.