£1,794 (VAT Included)
The price for us to supply & fit a new Glow Worm Betacom 4 24c with flue & wireless programmable thermostat.
For all boiler installations we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
This payment option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 36 to 120 months. You must make the minimum repayment each month. However you can also make additional payments and therefore control the length of the loan and the amount of interest you would pay. Simple.
This payment option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free. 0% deposit required
Do you need a new boiler installation in Richmond Upon Thames?
JustBoilers.com is a reliable boiler installation company in Richmond upon Thames and the SW13 area. When looking for a reputable boiler replacement company, it is essential that you check they are Gas Safe Registered Engineers like all our boiler fitters are. A local plumber might not have the qualifications to install your boiler, which will mean it won’t be registered and can cause problems when selling your property, or if you need to use your warranty.
Give us a call as we are over qualified, and we will provide you with a free quote and consultation on a new efficient boiler, which in turn will mean that you have an efficient central heating system.
As a boiler replacement company covering the Richmond upon Thames and SW13 area, we pride ourselves on value for money and delivering a great service so you will be pleasantly surprised by our low cost boiler installation by your local boiler engineers. You may already have a brand of boiler in mind, and as we have the ability to install all makes and models we will honestly advise you on your decision with no bias, if a boiler repair is not possible.
Full Range of Boiler Services Available in Richmond upon Thames and SW13
We can offer professional advice to meet your individual requirements and are the perfect choice when choosing to have a new central heating system installed. From the installation of a new boiler, to the replacement or maintenance of an old one, call us no for a no obligation quotation.
Whether replacing an old central heating system or installing a brand new one from scratch, we possess all of the skills needed to ensure that you will have a warm house throughout all times of the year.
We are happy to provide impartial advice regarding the most efficient type of boiler and heating system for your property and take great pride in ensuring that all of the work is carried out effectively and efficiently with all debris removed by us.
Our range of services includes:
- Boiler Fault Finding
- Boiler Installations
- Boiler Repairs
- Boiler Servicing
- Central Heating Controls
- Central Heating Installations & Upgrades
- Central Heating Pumps
- Central Heating Repairs
- Emergency 24 Hour Service
- Gas Repairs
- Gas Testing & Certificates
- Hot Water Cylinders
- Immersion Heaters
- Radiator Bleeding
- Radiator Installations
Written quotations will be available once our engineer has visited you to understand your requirements.
Benefits of a new boiler
- You can utilise the improvements in technology provided by the manufacturer of new boilers
- More efficient central heating system. Heating accounts for about 60 per cent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
- Energy bills are reduced as the efficiency increases with a SEDBUK A-rating boiler.
- Reduction in boiler maintenance
- Have readily available parts
- Your boiler will be registered with Gas Safe
- You will receive a guarantee for your boiler
What your local Richmond Upon Thames boiler installation engineers include as standard
- Call us to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you.
- We assess your needs and usage for free before recommending the best options for you and agreeing a fixed price quote.
- We install the boiler on your chosen date. We will be clean, tidy and will arrange for your old boiler to be disposed of to a recycling facility.
- Call us 24/7 for ongoing support.
For all boiler installations, we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
- Remove defective boiler
- Fully flush central heating system
- Supply & fit new boiler
- Fill out all guarantees, register gas boiler with Gas Safe Register
- Clean & tidy all work areas and the removal of waste products from site to be recycled
- All materials uses are best quality
- *Dependent on gas supply adequacy – additional pipe work may be required
You’ll find that our rates are competitive compared to other London based companies.