Do you need a new boiler installation in Kingston Upon Thames?
Families who are experiencing repeated boiler breakdowns in Kingston upon Thames and the SW15 area would benefit from giving JustBoilers.com a call today. Our expert boiler fitting service is the perfect solution to your central heating problems, and will ensure that you find the right new gas boiler to suit your property’s individual requirements.
As specialist boiler installers with years of experience, we know everything there is to know about boiler fitting in Kingston upon Thames and the greater SW15 area, and our customers’ satisfaction is our top priority. Our friendly, approachable team are all Kingston upon Thames Gas Safe Registered engineers who have your safety in mind and who will carry out all work to the highest possible standards for your peace of mind.
Boilers have a very annoying habit of failing at the worst possible times! Below are just a few of the common reasons we receive a call.
There are many reasons why boilers and central heating systems can fail, here’s just a few common faults we come across:
- Low Pressure
- Cannot Ignite Boiler
- No Heating
- No Hot Water
- No Lights on Boiler
We pride ourselves on offering impartial, yet informed advice. This allows us to ensure that we give our clients the best possible service.
Our boiler installation SW15 services include:
- Expert installation by a Gas Safe registered engineer
- System calibrated to manufacturers recommendation
- Provision of a Gas Safety certificate
Call JustBoilers.com today and ask about how we can install a new efficient central heating system that will make your home a more comfortable and cosy place to live when the weather gets cold.
Benefits of a new boiler
- You can utilise the improvements in technology provided by the manufacturer of new boilers
- More efficient central heating system. Heating accounts for about 60 percent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
- Energy bills are reduced as the efficiency increases with a SEDBUK A-rating boiler.
- Reduction in boiler maintenance
- Have readily available parts
- Your boiler will be registered with Gas Safe
- You will receive a guarantee for your boiler
What your local Kingston boiler installation engineers include as standard
- Call us to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you.
- We assess your needs and usage for free before recommending the best options for you and agreeing a fixed price quote.
- We install the boiler on your chosen date. We will be clean, tidy and will arrange for your old boiler to be disposed of to a recycling facility.
- Call us 24/7 for ongoing support.
For all boiler installations, we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
- Remove defective boiler
- Fully flush central heating system
- Supply & fit new boiler
- Fill out all guarantees, register gas boiler with Gas Safe Register
- Clean & tidy all work areas and the removal of waste products from site to be recycled
- All materials uses are best quality
- *Dependent on gas supply adequacy – additional pipe work may be required
You’ll find that our rates are competitive compared to other London based companies.