Do you need a new boiler installation in Kensington or Chelsea?
If you own a home in North Kensington, South Kensington, West Kensington, Chelsea, SW3, SW5 or SW10 then turn to JustBoilers.com for help and advice. As professional boiler fitting experts, we are on hand to advise as to the right new efficient central heating system to suit your home’s individual needs, and as we are entirely independent, you can be confident that we are completely impartial.
When you think it’s time for a change, it normally is.
Your old boiler isn’t meeting your daily needs, the repairs are piling up, and so are the bills. It may not be economically viable to repair, and a new boiler is by far the best option. Call us to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you. We will assess your needs and usage for free before recommending the best options for you and agreeing a fixed price quote.
When you need a gas boiler replacement in Kensington and Chelsea, our low installation costs will ensure that you won’t spend more than you need to, and thanks to our friendly and highly qualified team, you’ll feel reassured that your boiler installation will be safe.
Call JustBoilers.com to carry out your boiler change in Kensington and Chelsea and benefit from the training and expertise of our Gas Safe Registered Engineers who put customer service at the heart of everything they do to ensure your total satisfaction.
JustBoilers.com is also able to help with any boiler repair requirements as well.
Who Are JustBoilers.com?
We are a London-based company, offering a comprehensive range of services across Central and Greater London.
We specialise in the installation of boilers and heating systems throughout the Kensington and Chelsea area and with over 30 years experience in boiler and heating installations, we have the knowledge, experience and expertise to carry out your installation on time and within budget.
We understand the impact a broken or misbehaving boiler can have on the lives of busy people: the freezing shower greeting you in the morning, coming home to radiators colder than your fridge, or that well-deserved bath never quite meeting your expectations.
It could be an emergency, or it could just be something that stops you enjoying your home as much as you should.
Save Money with A-Rated Boiler
Some estimates state that heating bills can account for almost two thirds of annual energy bills. Therefore it is not surprising that more and more people are turning to a new boiler to help.
With boiler technology moving forward quickly, improved performance levels are now guaranteed. Improved efficiency results in less energy being consumed and reduced costs because of this.
The installation of a new ‘A-Rated’ boiler can offer significant benefits. These can include:
- Reduced energy bills
- Reduced need for maintenance
- Cheaper costs should anything go wrong (highly unlikely)
With benefits like these, it’s easy to see why so many people are contacting JustBoilers.com. The installation of a new energy efficient boiler can end up more than paying for itself sooner rather than later!
Benefits of a new boiler
- You can utilise the improvements in technology provided by the manufacturer of new boilers
- More efficient central heating system. Heating accounts for about 60 per cent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
- Energy bills are reduced as the efficiency increases with a SEDBUK A-rating boiler.
- Reduction in boiler maintenance
- Have readily available parts
- Your boiler will be registered with Gas Safe
- You will receive a guarantee for your boiler
The Expert Boiler Engineers Across Kensington and Chelsea
Because we are Gas Safe registered, our clients can enjoy an outstanding installation service where our workforce always seeks to preserve your personal safety and the integrity of your home or business property.
Our boiler installation team works cleanly, tidily and always afford your property the respect it deserves. If our installations are likely to take longer than a single day, we will always leave your property in a respectable condition before packing up our tools for the day. Your property will also be left safe for everyday use.
What your local Kensington and Chelsea boiler installation engineers include as standard
- Call us to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you.
- We assess your needs and usage for free before recommending the best options for you and agreeing a fixed price quote.
- We install the boiler on your chosen date. We will be clean, tidy and will arrange for your old boiler to be disposed of to a recycling facility.
- Call us 24/7 for ongoing support.
For all boiler installations, we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
- Remove defective boiler
- Fully flush central heating system
- Supply & fit new boiler
- Fill out all guarantees, register gas boiler with Gas Safe Register
- Clean & tidy all work areas and the removal of waste products from site to be recycled
- All materials uses are best quality
- *Dependent on gas supply adequacy – additional pipe work may be required
You’ll find that our rates are competitive compared to other London based companies.