£1,794 (VAT Included)
The price for us to supply & fit a new Glow Worm Betacom 4 24c with flue & wireless programmable thermostat.
For all boiler installations we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
This payment option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 36 to 120 months. You must make the minimum repayment each month. However you can also make additional payments and therefore control the length of the loan and the amount of interest you would pay. Simple.
This payment option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free. 0% deposit required
Do you need a new boiler installing in West London?
Finding a reliable company of West London Gas Safe Registered Engineers to perform your boiler change isn’t always easy, especially when you want to be reassured that you are choosing a firm that will keep your family’s safety and satisfaction in mind, but JustBoilers.com are the ideal solution. Our West London boiler installation team is at your disposal to carry out boiler fitting throughout the local area, so you can rely on us to install an efficient central heating system that will not only restore warmth and comfort to your home but which will also help you to save money on your heating costs.
We are highly experienced, well qualified, and above all approachable, and our team always put customer service at the heart of everything we do. Call our West London team of boiler installers today and discover how we can install a new gas boiler at a price that you can afford.
We are experienced at installing, Ariston, Alpha, Baxi, Chaffoteaux, Danfoss, Everflow, Ferroli, Glowworm, Grundfoss, Honeywell, Halstead, heatline, Ideal, Keston, Main, Potterton, Ravenheat, Vaillant, Worcester Bosch and many more.
The repair team are also able to visit if the boiler is repairable.
We cover West London Boroughs such as Hounslow, Bedford Park, Shepherd’s Bush, Gunnersbury, White City, Wormwood Scrubs, North Kensington, Holland Park, Notting Hill, West Kensington, South Kensington, Bayswater, Acton, Chiswick, Hammersmith, Maida Vale, Bloomsbury, Ealing, Twickenham, Brentford, Hampton Hill, Kew, Feltham, West Kensington, Grove Park, Covent Garden, Isleworth, Whitton, Hammersmith and Fulham, Shepherd’s Bush, Charing Cross, Holborn, King’s Cross, Hampton and Hanwell.
Benefits of a new boiler
- You can utilise the improvements in technology provided by the manufacturer of new boilers
- More efficient central heating system. Heating accounts for about 60 per cent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
- Energy bills are reduced as the efficiency increases with a SEDBUK A-rating boiler.
- Reduction in boiler maintenance
- Have readily available parts
- Your boiler will be registered with Gas Safe
- You will receive a guarantee for your boiler
What your local West London boiler installation engineers include as standard
- Call us to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you.
- We assess your needs and usage for free before recommending the best options for you and agreeing a fixed price quote.
- We install the boiler on your chosen date. We will be clean, tidy and will arrange for your old boiler to be disposed of to a recycling facility.
- Call us 24/7 for ongoing support.
For all boiler installations, we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
- Remove defective boiler
- Fully flush central heating system
- Supply & fit new boiler
- Fill out all guarantees, register gas boiler with Gas Safe Register
- Clean & tidy all work areas and the removal of waste products from site to be recycled
- All materials uses are best quality
- *Dependent on gas supply adequacy – additional pipe work may be required
You’ll find that our rates are competitive compared to other London based companies.