£1,794 (VAT Included)
The price for us to supply & fit a new Glow Worm Betacom 4 24c with flue & wireless programmable thermostat.
For all boiler installations we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
This payment option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 36 to 120 months. You must make the minimum repayment each month. However you can also make additional payments and therefore control the length of the loan and the amount of interest you would pay. Simple.
This payment option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free. 0% deposit required
Do you need a new boiler installing in North West London?
Homeowners in North West London who find that they are having issues with their central heating system should call JustBoilers.com for free and impartial advice about finding the right new gas boiler to suit their family’s needs. We are a highly trained team of Gas Safe Registered Engineers who are specialists in boiler fitting and boiler change services, and we can offer you all the help that you need to choose a new efficient central heating system that is perfect for your family’s requirements.
Our low boiler install cost helps to reduce the financial burden of replacing your heating system while ensuring that you can also lower the cost of your average energy bills. A new, efficient boiler will not only help to keep your home comfortable and warm, but it will also help to protect the environment, lower your carbon footprint and slash your heating costs.
We are experienced at installing, Ariston, Alpha, Baxi, Chaffoteaux, Danfoss, Everflow, Ferroli, Glowworm, Grundfoss, Honeywell, Halstead, heatline, Ideal, Keston, Main, Potterton, Ravenheat, Vaillant, Worcester Bosch and many more.
We are also able to repair any of the above boilers.
North West London locations that we serve include Preston, Wembley, Harrow, Camden, Hampstead, Kilburn, Stanmore, Belsize Park, Sudbury, Kentish Town, Pinner, West Hampstead, Cricklewood, Golders Green, Colindale, South Harrow, Hendon, Mill Hill, Shoreditch, Brent Cross, Camden Town, Chalk Farm, Harlesden, Harrow on the Hill, Hoxton, Neasden, North Harrow, Rayners Lane, South Ruislip, Swiss Cottage, Wealdstone, Wembley Park, West Harrow, West Hendon, Ruislip, St John’s Wood and Willesden.
Benefits of a new boiler
- You can utilise the improvements in technology provided by the manufacturer of new boilers
- More efficient central heating system. Heating accounts for about 60 per cent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
- Energy bills are reduced as the efficiency increases with a SEDBUK A-rating boiler.
- Reduction in boiler maintenance
- Have readily available parts
- Your boiler will be registered with Gas Safe
- You will receive a guarantee for your boiler
What your local North West London boiler installation engineers include as standard
- Call us to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you.
- We assess your needs and usage for free before recommending the best options for you and agreeing a fixed price quote.
- We install the boiler on your chosen date. We will be clean, tidy and will arrange for your old boiler to be disposed of to a recycling facility.
- Call us 24/7 for ongoing support.
For all boiler installations, we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
- Remove defective boiler
- Fully flush central heating system
- Supply & fit new boiler
- Fill out all guarantees, register gas boiler with Gas Safe Register
- Clean & tidy all work areas and the removal of waste products from site to be recycled
- All materials uses are best quality
- *Dependent on gas supply adequacy – additional pipe work may be required
You’ll find that our rates are competitive compared to other London based companies.