£1,794 (VAT Included)
The price for us to supply & fit a new Glow Worm Betacom 4 24c with flue & wireless programmable thermostat.
For all boiler installations we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
This payment option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 36 to 120 months. You must make the minimum repayment each month. However you can also make additional payments and therefore control the length of the loan and the amount of interest you would pay. Simple.
This payment option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 12 months interest free. 0% deposit required
Do you need a new boiler installing in East London?
Do you live in East London and have a boiler that isn’t working as well as it should? Contact the JustBoilers.com East London boiler installation team to find out how we can be of service. As a company of well trained and highly qualified East London gas safe registered engineers, you can rely on us to keep your family safe while offering free and impartial advice that will make the process of selecting a new gas boiler a breeze.
Thanks to our low boiler install cost, you can be confident that your boiler fitting won’t cost the Earth, and you’ll also benefit from new efficient central heating system that will keep your family cosy while shaving money off the cost of your energy bills.
Contact JustBoilers.com today and find out how we can help you to restore comfort and warmth to your home for the winter. Our boiler change team offer you amazing value for money and customer service that is second to none.
We are experienced at installing, Ariston, Alpha, Baxi, Chaffoteaux, Danfoss, Everflow, Ferroli, Glowworm, Grundfoss, Honeywell, Halstead, heatline, Ideal, Keston, Main, Potterton, Ravenheat, Vaillant, Worcester Bosch and many more.
We serve a wide range of East London locations, including Leyton, Walthamstow, Bromley, Hackney, Homerton, Enfield, Barking, Dagenham, Redbridge, Ilford, Romford, Leytonstone, Bow, Upper Walthamstow, Walthamstow Village, Wapping, Stratford, Chingford, Canary Wharf, East Ham, Forest Gate, Dalston, Aldgate, Clerkenwell, Isle of Dogs, Manor Park, Maryland, South Woodford, Barbican, Blackfriars, Canning Town, Farringdon, Millwall, South Hackney, Upton Park, West Ham, Whitechapel, Bethnal Green, Mile End and Wanstead.
Benefits of a new boiler
- You can utilise the improvements in technology provided by the manufacturer of new boilers
- More efficient central heating system. Heating accounts for about 60 per cent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
- Energy bills are reduced as the efficiency increases with a SEDBUK A-rating boiler.
- Reduction in boiler maintenance
- Have readily available parts
- Your boiler will be registered with Gas Safe
- You will receive a guarantee for your boiler
What your local East London boiler installation engineers include as standard
- Call us to book an Engineer Home Visit – at no cost to you.
- We assess your needs and usage for free before recommending the best options for you and agreeing a fixed price quote.
- We install the boiler on your chosen date. We will be clean, tidy and will arrange for your old boiler to be disposed of to a recycling facility.
- Call us 24/7 for ongoing support.
For all boiler installations, we provide a fixed price quotation so there are no surprises!
- Remove defective boiler
- Fully flush central heating system
- Supply & fit new boiler
- Fill out all guarantees, register gas boiler with Gas Safe Register
- Clean & tidy all work areas and the removal of waste products from site to be recycled
- All materials uses are best quality
- *Dependent on gas supply adequacy – additional pipe work may be required
You’ll find that our rates are competitive compared to other London based companies.